- Delivery fee
Standard and Afternoon delivery is $13.95
Re-delivery is $13.95
Early bird delivery is $23.95
- We deliver to following suburbs:
Alkimos, Ashby, Butler, Burns Beach, Banksia Grove, Beldon, Clarkson, Currambine, Carramar, Carabooda, Craigie, Darch, Duncraig, Eglinton, Edgewater, Gnangara, Greenwood, Heathridge, Hillarys, Hocking, Iluka, Jindalee, Joondalup, Joondalup hospital, Kinross, Kallaroo, Kingsley, Landsdale, Merriwa, Mindarie, Mullaloo, Madeley, Nowergup, Neerabup, Ocean Reef, Pearsall, Padbury, Quinns Rocks, Ridgewood, Sorrento, Sinagra, Shorehaven, Tapping, Two rocks, Wangara, Wanneroo, Warwick, Woodvale, Yanchep. We also deliver to retirement villages and aged care: such as Aegis Shorehaven Aged Care, Bethanie Beachside Retirement Village, Bethanie Beachside Aged Care Home, The Rise by Teman, Cambrai Village,Harbourside Village
- Delivery Policy
Same day delivery only for orders placed by 11.00am Monday – Friday. All orders will be delivered by 5.00pm. We are unable to deliver at specific times, however if urgent delivery is required or delivery has to be done by a certain time, then please contact us first prior placing an order.
- An incorrect address
We are not responsible for flowers being delivered to the wrong address on occasion when customers failed to provide the correct address. It is a customer’s responsibility to provide the correct address details. All unsuccessful deliveries will result in goods returning to our home based studio and will incur a new re-delivery fee. Please be aware that re-delivery might not be done on the same day. Depending on how busy the courier is, re-delivery could be moved to the following business day.
- No one home
If no one is home at the time of delivery our courier will attempt to leave flowers at the front door, unless other directions have been given by a customer at the time of purchase.
If the courier can’t get access to the property then flowers will be returned to our home based studio and you will be contacted by our florist to arrange re-delivery time followed by re-delivery surcharge. Please be aware that re-delivery might not be done the same day depending on how busy couriers are and could be moved to the following business day.
- Proof of delivery
Our courier takes photos of all deliveries that have been left unattended for proof of delivery. Please note, that we are not responsible for any losses of flowers/gifts that went missing after being delivered.
- Delivery to Hospital/Nursing home
Flowers will be delivered to the Hospital ward reception. Please be aware that couriers are not allowed to take flowers to the patient room therefore can be left with nurse/staff on ward reception. Once flowers are delivered to the reception we are no longer reliable for actual delivery to the room and or flower damage caused by hospital/nursing home staff, or missing pieces from the order such as teddies, chocolates etc.
- ICU Intensive care unit does not accept flowers and staff is not always aware when a patient will be moved to a room, therefore flowers/gifts would get delivered to the ward reception, please be aware that we are not reliable if flowers/gifts haven’t been received by the patient after it has been delivered. Once delivered to the hospital it’s out of our hands to make sure hospital staff have passed on flowers/gifts to the recipient.
- Flowers arrived damaged
If flowers arrive damaged, then please contact us on the day of delivery not later! Make sure to take a good quality photos of the flower arrangement and send photos to us. We will then assess the situation and will decide if partial refund or apology for the flower arrangement is needed. Please note, we are not liable for flower damages caused by a third party after its delivery, therefore we are unable to cover any losses or damage.
- Pick up
Pick up service is not available, we offer delivery service only.
- Cancellation policy
We will refund the full amount you paid if you cancel an order the night prior to the delivery date. If you cancel your order on a day of delivery we will refund you 50% of the total amount you paid. We preserve the right to reject an order, if we are unable to deliver to the provided address or unable to prepare your order due to rare circumstances that may appear on a delivery day such as florist illness etc. We will notify you right away via e-mail/phone and will refund a full amount paid.
The Flower Look reserves the right to refuse refunds if in the event of but not limited to; complaint given later than 48 hours from the time that flowers have been delivered; the flowers/gifts have been damaged after being delivered; a customer decided to cancel an order due to change of mind.
How many days flowers will last?
- Most flower arrangements will last 5 to 7 days but you need to change water daily and cut down flower stems every 2 days! Flower life also depends a lot on whether or not flowers were imported to Australia from other countries or grown locally. When we are at the wholesaler picking the flowers for our flower studio we are trying our best to visually identify if flowers are fresh, however none of the flowers have actually got any dates on packaging when they were picked etc. Flowers at the wholesaler are stored in a chiller and they all look nice and pretty at the time, so there is no way to know how long ago they have been picked from a farm or what is the due date really.
- Flowers will last around 2-3 days if you don’t change water and don’t trim ends. The factors such as heat, lack of water in a container or dirty water will cut flower life in half! Flowers hate dirty water and heat! If flowers have been left in a hot room they most likely will die within hours. We do not carry any responsibility if your flowers die from being left in the heat, run out of the water in the container or if you forget to change water.
- To ensure the longest life of your flowers make sure that a vase gets fresh water DAILY and stems being cut by 2 cm or more if needed every second day. Please note it’s very important to cut stems regularly in order to last longer.
- If flowers are arranged in a ceramic container, make sure that water level reaches the middle of the ceramic container and top it up every 2 days or as needed.
- If flowers are arranged in a small hat box, then pour half of a glass of water slowly in the center of the flower arrangement daily, you might need more water if the arrangement is large.
- A few flowers in my flower arrangement have wilted 1-2 days after being received? ” When we are purchasing flowers at the wholesaler they mostly all look perfect, as they are all stored in a chiller. But unfortunately cut flowers don’t have a due date on their packaging or date when they were cut off the plant!! Therefore we can rely only on the way they look at the time of purchase. As a result there is a chance that sometimes we send flowers that look fine at the time, but they wilt in a day or two. We are more than happy for you to contact us with a photo of the problematic flower in your arrangement and we will assist you the best way we can.
- Alcohol purchase conditions
The maximum volume of alcohol can’t exceed more than 2 bottles per customer. Alcohol and other gifts cannot be sold individually or separately from the flowers. Alcohol can’t be sold to anyone who is under 18 years old.